Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brown & Blue

I can't get over how sweet my boys are.  Marshal is learning to go potty on the toilet.  Really, we're just trying to spark his interest and get him excited about the idea.  We got him a little seat that sets on the toilet, a stool, super-hero undies, and a canister full of M&Ms (how appropriate, huh?) for his prize.  1 for trying, 2 for pee, 3 for poop.  He's cute, he'll pull me to the bathroom and start taking off his diaper, all the while saying, "prize? prize?" - to date he's done a lot of trying! :)

Marshy's also learning to count - "twooo, five, shex, sen, ten" he'll interject during our frequent counting ritual.

Mason loves his brother.  I'll hold him on my lap facing out and Marshal will come put his arms around him, and hug him and kiss him.  When I'm nursing Mason, Marshal will curl up on the boppy with his head right next to Mason's and say "Shhh, shhh...."  When Mason's sad, Marshal runs and grabs a blanket, a binky, my hooter-hider - whatever he can find that he's seen soothe his brother in the past. 

Mason is getting very interactive, talking, cooing, singing. He knows his family and tracks you as you walk across the room.  He has a beautiful laugh.  He has the bluest eyes! I call him "Blue" and I call Marshal "Brown" - I'm so blessed to have one of each!  I love my boys.  They make life better.  They are sweet, and smart, and the loves of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment