Saturday, April 16, 2011

M #3!!!

It has been too long since my last post! So much is developing... literally! 

February 25th we found out we are having another M! We are expecting our third sweet joy the beginning of November.  We are so excited, and it seems like the excitement is just as raw as when we found out we were pregnant the first and second times!  What a miracle!  Once again, on the DAY my period was due (a Saturday) - I couldn't wait to take a test.  I couldn't even wait until Monday, when I could take a test at my office.  So we went to Walgreens and bought a generic.  Came home to our rental master bath.  Daddy was laying on the bed (I'm sure watching ESPN, although that would just be a guess), and I peed away!  I didn't really have to pee, which proved to be difficult to successfully take a home pregnancy test.  I ended up using both in the box, this time not because I couldn't believe the results, but because I couldn't pee the first time to make any results! Ha!

ANYWAY - yes, the second test came back with two stripes.  We decided we were going to wait to tell our friends and family - and that plan lasted all of about an hour.  We actually ended up announcing it at the vision banquet at church the next day. 

We are so thrilled.  I'm 11 weeks pregnant now, and things are going so great.  We've gotten multiple ultrasounds already and I love looking at my sweet little baby.  I am nauseous all day most days, but I've only PUKED TWICE!  This is so different from my other two pregnancies, where I was yacking all day most days.  Does this mean it's a girl??? We'll see!

We love you sweet M#3.  You grow big and healthy and strong.  You mean the world to us. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it does mean a girl!! I was very sick w/ Ava my whole first trimester! I vote a little M girl!!

    ReplyDelete