Tuesday, May 17, 2011

San Diego - While Mama's Away


In early May my employer sent me to a conference in BEAUTIFUL San Diego, CA.  We all went, and made a wonderful vacation out of it.  While I was cooped up learning a lot, my sweet boys were out playing in the sun, having amazing adventures.




Rode a truck, that from what I gather turned into a boat?? And visited the sea lions.



 
Hung out at Balboa Park.




Toured an aeronautical museum, and got to fly a plane.





Played on the Star of India, America's oldest sailboat.


I'm so proud of my husband - as all you mamas out there know, it's hard to go to the GROCERY STORE by yourself with the kids, let alone gallivant all over an unknown city.  They made wonderful memories and made me very jealous happy.  Love them.  Love memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment