Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Bunk-Bed Bewilderment

I promise one of these days I'll stop blogging about this bunk-bed stuff.  Maybe.  But I can't get over it! Mason still escapes from his bed every night and sleeps on the floor, until we get ready to sleep and scoop him back to the bottom bunk.

Then last night.

I go in to check on them, anticipating to move Mason (harder to do these days btw, nearly 6 months pregnant) - and BOTH beds are empty.  The room is silent.  Fleeting, random thoughts/fears of:  a.) abduction and b.) rapture, dance through my brain.  I look under the bunks to find them both sound asleep.  Against the back wall mind you.  No grabbing, scooping, or relocating happening from this preggo.  So I threw a blanket over each (well as close as I could get), and called it good.

2 comments:

  1. HA! they are cracking me up with these bunk bed stories! they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- i think we need to do a preggo photoshoot w/ your Ms and do signs that they hold that say M#1, M#2, M#3....can't you just see the cuteness?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete