Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Things I Want My Children to Know

10 Things I Want My Children to Know
(of course, in no particular order):

1.) I want my M's to know that they have great value.

2.) I want my M's to know this value is not linked to what they do.

3.) I want my M's to know Jesus.  I mean REALLY know Him, for themselves.

4.) I want my M's to know Mama and Daddy love each other.

5.) I want my M's to know the value of relationships and reconciliation.

6.) I want my M's to know the Word of God.

7.) I want my M's to know they will always be more important than ministry.

8.) I want my M's to know it's okay to not be popular.

9.) I want my M's to know that Mama and Daddy will love them no matter what.

10.) I want my M's to know there is more to live for than this life, and more to this life than what is seen.

I love you sweet Baby M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment