Sunday, November 11, 2012

Letter to Mac


Dear McKale, Mac, Macky, Macaroni, Mac and Cheese - 

Hey baby.  I love you so much.  We just celebrated your first birthday.  You are AMAZING.  I am so very proud of you.  You are FUN.  You make faces.  You talk.  You nuzzle tight into my neck - usually the left side.  You are eating all kinds of foods.  You are starting to drink milk.  You like to give drooly kisses.  You like to kiss yourself in the mirror.  You like playing with your brothers.  You're different than your brothers in that you can entertain yourself - for a really long time.  You crawl like a bullet to any open toilet and start splashing in it.  You are SWEET.  You love men - Dada, Uncles, Tell, Greg... you'd rather be with them than ladies any day.  You're a great nurser, and this of course makes me so happy. 

Thank you for being my baby.  You'll always be my baby, you know.  I can see in you gifts already.  You have a joy in you, and you bring joy to others.  You are smart.  Determined.  You are called by God to do great things.  Whatever it is you do in your life, I'll always be your number one fan.  Honor God in everything you do okay?  He won't EVER let you down.  You can trust Him in ALL things, no matter what those things look like to you or me.  

I love you baby.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment