Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Death of Darch


Well that sure didn't last long!
If you missed it, read all about Darch here.
Notice legs are now up and stiff.
Yes, Darch is dead.

Some things I learned in this Darch loving escapade:
  • Roaches are even more gross than I ever knew.
  • They start out crisp and light brown when alive and healthy.
  • They become GREASY and OILY and BLACK as they slowly die (BARF).
  • A roach can live 3 days in a completely air-tight tupperware.
  • I will not be using that tupperware again, ever, for anything.
  • They stop pooping after day one.
  • They can survive (for 3 days anyway) shaking, throwing, suffocation, spinning, and baking - all without any food or water.
  • I very well might be roach-hunting tonight while Marshal sleeps so that tomorrow morning Darch is awake again for my sweet, Darch-loving boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment