Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meet Darch

Absolutely disgusting.  Roaches are so ICK.  Unless you're Marshal Jay Peters, and then for some reason they're super cool.  He doesn't actually want to touch them.  Bless God.  And he keeps voluntarily telling me, "I won't eat him mom." Double bless God.  This beauty  was found in the corner of my bathroom, and is the size of a Shetland pony.  You can't see it here, but a small child could saddle and ride it for sure.  Marshal is convinced it is not only cool, but also his best friend, affectionately named "Darch".  We think that's the closest he can say to "roach" - who knows.  The first night it was caught he wanted to sleep with it.  Absolutely not! I have my limits.  But I did offer to make it its OWN bed out of a washcloth, on the other side of the bedroom.  He took it to his babysitter's house yesterday.  And wants to take it to his class at church tonight.  It's been relentlessly shaken.  It's been left in a Tupperware stall in a 100 degree minivan.  I think the pony might just outlive us all. 

Please note this horse's stall has no air holes.  
Not an accident.  
Please also note it's been alive now for 3 days. 
And it poops.  Gross.   

No comments:

Post a Comment