Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dear Mac - Our First of Many Love Letters



Dear Mac -
You have captured my heart.  I mean it, you are sweet.  You have this BIG grin and belly laugh.  You have finally become a good sleeper now that your allergies or cold are getting better, unfortunately you've been congested much of your little life.  You'd never know it with how good-natured you are are.  You are REALLY cute.  As you've hit your two month mark you're developing quite a fun personality. You coo and giggle, and can track us with your gaze.  Very smart if you ask me. 

You are a great nurser, which of course I love.  At your last appointment you weighed 13 lbs! Your belly shows it!  I'm so thankful you are part of our family.  I want you to know I love you deeply.  I've loved you from the moment I knew you were growing in my tummy.  You are special, I can tell already.  I believe in you.  Please know that no matter WHAT happens in life I will always love you, and you have a very special place in our home and in my heart. 

I love you my Macaroon,
Mama

1 comment: