Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ten Things You Might Not Know

Ten Things You Might Not Know
(Inspired by this post.)
As with all "Ten Things" posts: random, possibly bizarre, and in no particular order.

1.) I have a funny bruise-looking-thing on my righty EYEBALL.  Yes I said righty on purpose, see number 3.

2.) I bite my fingernails.  It's gross.  I am always telling myself I'm done with that (first grade) stage in my life.  Then I look down and all my nails are gone again.  Darn.

3.)  I am addicted to editing.  Everywhere I go I see typos.  If you have a problem with apostrophes it's hard for me to take you seriously. Sorry.

4.) I absolutely ABHOR when someone waves me through at a four-way stop.  You're not being nice, you're being bossy.  And you were there TWENTY YEARS before me.

5.) We have a friend who compulsively and accidentally swallows his gum. AND THIS MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD. He shall remain nameless... but it rhymes with Smell Fasters. If you only knew how hard I'm cracking myself up right now.

6.) Epidural is my favorite word.  I acutely remember the Nurse Anesthetist that gave me my first epidural. See this post for the REST of the story... but in short he was GI Joe in  blue scrubs, a REAL American hero, lol.  I actually think I asked him to be my best friend... I was high on stadol.  He said no.  (Just joking. Maybe.)   

7.) I am a bee whisperer.  I've never been stung.  Don't laugh.  Have you ever been stung by a bee? Of course you have! Because you're not a bee whisperer.

8.) I was Miss Arizona.  There were only like 3 competitors.... and there was no pageant... but hey, a title is a title.

9.) I don't like touching feet or feet touching me.

10.) I was stung (or attacked, however you'd like to look at it) by a scorpion in my own closet.  He was a mini-skeleton-crab, jumping around like a boxer in a ring.  Just waiting. WAITING for me to walk by and then WHAM!!! - sliced my ankle like a razor blade.  Jerk. I guess I'm not a scorpion whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment