Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things I Love

Things I Love
(Post inspired by Angie's post.)

I love my swiffer sweeper.  I love pedicures.  I love Starbucks iced white chocolate mochas.  I love Jesus.  I love nap-time (my boys' and my own).  I love the park.  I love family golf.  I love being pregnant.  I love caring for people other people don't care for.  I love being Mrs. Jalon Peters.  I love hearing Marshal sing.  I love little boys with good manners.  I love the lines my vacuum makes in the carpet.  I love missions.  I love painted walls.  I love my minivan (never would have guessed). I love forgiveness. I love going grocery shopping without my children.  I love going to the movies.  I love being a stay-at-home mom.  I love working when and if I want.  I love giving presents.  I love facebook. I love almond roca candy. I love the way God works things out.  I love when a new recipe turns out amazing the FIRST time I make it. I love clothes.  I love looking at old pictures.  I love to stay in nice, affordable hotels.  I love teenagers.  I love making baby food. I love the peace of God.  I love mentoring girls.  I love gadgets.  I love good-night kisses.  I love Coach.  I love garage sales.  I love that God cares about every detail of my life.  I love a good book.  I love black-gooey ballpoint pens. I love friends that are like sisters.  I love a clean sink.  I love journals.  I love the call of God.  I love my phone.  I love Eirberto's egg, cheese, potato, bacon, and avocado breakfast burritos. I love blogging.  I love making a difference.  I love choir.  I love piano.  I love thrift stores.  I love learning something new.  I love being married.  I love home.  I love going out to eat, especially for breakfast.  I love my life.  I love accomplishing goals.  I love making a difference.  I love taking notes.  I love living within my means.  I love Glen Beck.  I love pastor's wives.  I love the way towels look when they're crisply folded and stacked.  I love vacation.  I love making curtains.  I love getting out of debt (I copied you on that one, Angie). I love my baby M's.  I love seeing relationships reconciled.  I love conversation with old friends.  I love getting presents. I love Target.  I love red.  I love Cottonwood.  I love my husband's chin.  I love how no one makes Mason happy quite like Mama.  I love surprises.  I love the zoo.  I love you if you actually read all of this. :)

1 comment: