Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I never knew! And a letter to Marsh

Today Marshal rode his bike.  A big-boy bike without any training wheels.  I've nevery really appreciated the significance of this event when heard about from other parents ... "Riding a bike? Big deal."  Um.  Uh.  Yeah, big deal.  Some how it shot him out of the little boy stage, right into college.  Ok, maybe not that bad.  But man, is he grown up!  I'm so proud of you Marshy!



Marsh - I want you to know something.  Something IMPORTANT.  I love you buddy, so much.  I see so many amazing qualities in you already.  You are kind.  Kindness is mommies favorite attribute, I'm so thankful you're so good at it.  You think a lot about others, and don't like them to be unhappy or hurting.  I'm sure God put that in you for his purposes.  You are also very competitive.  Haha.  You love to play hard and win.  Mommy and daddy feel the same way.

I want to remind you of something else.  No matter what you face in this life - the good, the bad, and the ugly.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!  His faithful love endures forever."  Ps 136:1

The secret to life.  I love you.  You are my greatest gift. 

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment