Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Letter to Mason

 
Hey Cutie.  My Mason.
 
You are BEAUTIFUL.  Inside and out.  I love when you snuggle up and wrap your skinny legs around me.  You are very articulate.  Most recently you told me "Mom! I fell.  I fell right on my eczema!"  You are quick to make things right.  You are willing to say sorry, without being prompted.  You run fast.  Today you got a citizenship award at school.  You care about others, and you're a good friend.  I'm so proud of you.
 
Always remember two things, ok?  First?  You are my greatest gift.  Second, no matter what you face in this life - the good, the bad, and the ugly. "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Ps 136:1

You always be my peanut.  My sweet middle-ist  I love you baby.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment