Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Letter to Mac

Dear Macky-

Hi buddy.  You are amazingly amazing.  You crack me up.  I love that you are, and always will be, my baby.  You are not one for words... but you definitely get your point across to us.  You love to snuggle, my favorite is when you come in and snuggle me in the mornings.  You are an early riser.  You LOVE cars.  Cars of all shapes and sizes.  Cars on movies.  Cars on the road.  You make the funniest faces, and keep everyone laughing.  I love kissing your chubbiest of cheeks. 

You love the men in your life very much.  You would rather sit on daddy or papa's lap ANY DAY.  You run and laugh, and chase your brothers.

Buddy, I'm writing you this because I want you to know two things.  First, you are my greatest gift.  Second, I want to remind you of something else. No matter what you face in this life - the good, the bad, and the ugly. "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Ps 136:1

Sweat pea, I can't tell you enough how much I love you.

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment